After School STEM Classes
After school classes are offered across the school year in 4 sessions with 4-6 classes offered per session across Robotics, Programming, Engineering, STEM Literacy, and Sustainability. Wood Acres partners with the Great Adventure Lab and Girls for Good to deliver the curriculum. Registration for the STEM classes are announced through WoodNet 4 weeks before each session starts and classes are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
Click the link for the full list of after school STEM classes offered for 2016-17.
Registration for Session 4 STEM classes are now open.
- Girls for Good:
- STEMinists Go Green – Grades 3-5 – Mondays (new session added!)
- STEMinist Outdoor Adventures – Grades 3-5 – Tuesdays (new class added!)
- The Great Adventure Lab:
- Advanced Lego Robotics – Grades 4–5 – Mondays
- Intro of Video Game Programming B – Grades K-2 – Tuesdays
- Video Game Programming B – Grades 3-5 – Tuesdays
- Young Engineers - Grades 3-5 – Wednesdays
- Nature Science – Grades 1-2 – Wednesdays
- Storybook Science C – Grades K-1 - Fridays
For more information about after school STEM programs, please email Kristalee Overdahl.